BalaCare Solutions understands that for some, independence depends on the compassionate and capable help of others.
Our Ohio office provides Medical Case Management and Advocacy Services to support an individual’s need for independence while providing wellness oversight and everyday living support services coordination for elder care and people with special medical needs.
Our goal is to optimize every client’s quality of life, regardless of an individual’s circumstances, by extending and supporting his or her independence.
An individual’s need for advocacy, personal attention, or support can require time and assistance in locations or at moments that are inopportune for guardians and family caregivers, particularly if there is a long distance or out of state relationship. Our Medical Case Management and Advocacy services offer sensitive support resources when and where they are needed.
We seek to develop daily living routines in an effort that supports a quality of life to suit each individual’s own pace, physical capabilities and personal nature.
Our services span the total continuum of personal care needs for the elderly and those individuals with special needs including:
- Guidance and selection assistance for home care providers;
- Coordination of health, safety, and wellness visits by home care providers;
- Oversight of assistance providers with daily living routines;
- Oversight of implementation of physician or therapist recommendations;
- Professional advice in selecting Assisted Living Facilities;
- Assisting with relocation of the elderly or persons with special needs;
- Arranging cleaning services and routine home maintenance;
- Assistance securing special medical needs and care;
- Helping to prepare end of life arrangements;
- Written or verbal reports, as needed; and
- Research in support of Life Care decisions.
BalaCare Solutions’ Medical Case Management and Advocacy services result in the timely delivery of care and support so that the daily living needs are met for the elderly or individuals with special needs. Please call our Ohio office at 216 514 1221 for more information.